Top 10 fictional cars.
Whether it’s high speed chases or jolly country rides, cars are extremely important parts of TV, films and books. We’ve put some of our dream fictional cars together. From Jurassic styles to futuristic, is your favourite in our top 10?
9.) The Flintstones’ Flintmobile– Considering these characters lived in the Stone Age, it’s rather impressive that they came up with the concept of a car!
8.) Scooby Doo’s mystery machine– Where would Scooby Doo and the rest of the gang be without their groovy mystery machine? They simply wouldn’t get to all the mysteries that need solving! This van shows off some spectacular letting and flower power inspired designs.
7) Postman Pat’s van– Postman Pat’s iconic red van enables him and his black and white cat Jessie to deliver all the letters and packages effectively around the valley of Greendale.
6) Lightning McQueen– Lightning McQueen is not only the main star of his movie ‘Cars’ and ‘Cars 2’, but he can also drive himself- not a show off at all!
5) Noddy’s red and yellow car– As a self employed taxi driver, Noddy loves driving his friends around Toyland in his little red and yellow taxi. The other toys can hear him coming by the distinctive ‘Parp, Parp’ sound of his taxi’s horn and the jingle of the bell on his blue hat!
4) KITT– David Hasselhoff’s techie, crime fighting character was a lone ranger of sorts. This was except from the fact that he had help from his ride- KITT. An advanced, intelligent and indestructible supercar that could talk.
3) Chitty Chitty Bang Bang– One of the most memorable and amazing cars that reminds you of your childhood! The flying car that has pop out wings, which we all know as Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
2) Herbie the Love Bug– Everyone’s favourite VW Bug. It doesn’t only have the ability to reach high speeds and beat all of his racing competition, but Herbie also has the ability to be your friend.
1) The Batmobile– Batman’s car is one of the coolest cars out there! Equipped with machine guns, rock-hard armor and remote control capabilities, why wouldn’t you want one of these?!